– MEDIA CREDENTIAL WINDOW IS NOW OPEN FOR RED CARPET AND EVENT ACCESS –
TASTE OF THE NFL’S 27’S ANNUAL PARTY WITH A PURPOSE® ON FEBRUARY 3, 2018 AT RIVERCENTRE IN ST. PAUL
PRIOR NOTABLE ATTENDEES INCLUDE JEFF BRIDGES, ALYSSA MILANO, BOBBY FLAY, NICK LACHEY, ANDREW ZIMMERN, SIMONE BILES, BEN LEBER, AND MORE
CREDENTIALS WILL ONLY BE PROVIDED TO WORKING JOURNALISTS WHO INTEND TO COVER THE EVENT
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY, JANUARY 12, 2018 AT 6PM, ET
On February 3, 2018, Taste of the NFL, a non-profit organization a non-profit organization that raises awareness and dollars for hunger relief, is coming home to Minnesota for its 27th Annual Party with a Purpose. The event pairs extraordinary chefs from the 32 NFL cities together with current, Hall of Fame and alumni players from each of the NFL franchises as they serve over 45,000 tastings for 2,500 guests.
Applicants will begin being notified via email by JANUARY 19 if they are granted credentials. Please note credentials to the Taste of the NLF’s Party with a Purpose® DO NOT provide access to any other NFL events or other Super Bowl events being held that week. Also, please note that credentials issued by the NFL are separate from Taste of the NFL. Those credentials do not grant you access to the Saturday night event.
EVENT DATE: Saturday, February 3, 2018
- Media Check Begins at 5:00pm
- Red Carpet Opens at 5:30
- General Admission begins at 7:00pm
- Musical Guest will perform approximately at 9:00pm
LOCATION: RiverCentre, 175 W Kellogg Blvd, St Paul, MN 55102
MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES (BETWEEN NOW AND THE EVENT)
- Interview NFL players and/or Chefs involved with the Taste of the NFL
- Send a crew to cover the event onsite on February 3 and interview notable celebrity attendees on the red carpet and capture b-roll during the tasting
- Interview Taste of the NFL founder Wayne Kostroski – he can discuss plans for this year’s monumental event, efforts to provide aid nationwide and expand the organization’s reach, and plans for the future in order to combat hunger across the U.S.
Submitting an application does not guarantee credentials. All applicants will receive a letter of confirmation if we are able to meet your credential request. Additionally, we can only credential official media on assignment from an outlet.
* * *
Please submit an application for a media credential by FRIDAY, JANUARY 12, 2018 AT 6PM, ET.
For additional press inquiries and questions, contact:
The Brooks Group
Pamela Spiegel, Pamela@brookspr.com
Chelsea Conroy, Chelsea@brookspr.com
Kristina Quintos, Kristina@brookspr.com